SoCa Day Spa COVID-19
What to Expect
We are so excited to announce that Governor McMaster and the State of South Carolina has given us the go ahead to reopen on Monday, May 18. We cannot wait to see you all back at SoCa Day Spa, but first we have a few things we must go over!
At SoCa, our staff and our customers health and safety is our top priority so in order to open our doors we will be implementing some new COVID-19 safety measures.
Below we have listed out a few of the new measures to expect when making, arriving and at your appointment.
What to Expect When Making an Appointment:
- All bookings will be taken over the phone, through email or online through our online booking system. No walk-ins until further notice.
- Times/Days will book quickly, so please be patient and flexible when it comes to booking a service (if you have any issues give us a call 843.529.9500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help)
- Upon scheduling your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email. Please click the Client Questionnaire link within the email to answer a few questions, read our policies, and consent to our liability waiver. This must be completed 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. (If you have any questions or did not receive your confirmation email, please call us at 843.529.9500.)
- Please bring/wear a mask, if you forget we will have masks available for purchase for an additional $3.00.
- Only bring what you need for your appointment, there will be no lockers for single service guests.
- Reservations must be held with a credit card. A fee of 50% of your scheduled appointment will be charged if you cancel less than 24 hours in advance.
- SoCa Day Spa supports that at any time if our team member feels that the health of our team or the customer has been compromised that the service will be suspended.
- To purchase products during this time, call ahead for curbside pickup, purchase online (button below) or if you are in for an appointment a SoCa Team member will put together your order for you.
- Please do not touch the products or anything around the spa. Just ask our front desk to help grab what you need 🙂
What to Expect When Arriving for an Appointment:
- If you are sick or show signs of being sick, we will ask you to go home (if you are sick and it ends up being COVID-19 this could result in us closing the spa for a period of time)
- There will be signs at our entrance for employees and customers regarding our safety and hygiene practices
- Please call 843.529.9500 when you arrive for your appointment and wait in your car till a SoCa Day Spa team member notifies you to come in
- You will be required to sanitize your hands upon entering the building and also before each service
- A SoCa team member will walk you directly to your treatment room for single service treatments
- You must wear a mask upon entering the spa, walking to your treatment room and upon leaving (while receiving specific treatments you may remove your mask to receive your treatment)
- Practice social distancing when possible. The number of people in the spa will be limited to compile with the capacity orders from the Governor.
- Please do not bring anyone to your appointment, they will be asked not to enter and at this time all SoCa Day Spa treatments will be one-on-one.
- At this time our relaxation rooms will only be accessible to those guests who have multiple treatments scheduled on the same day.
- No beverages or snacks will be served until further notice
- Payment for your service will be charged to the card on file from booking online or given to us over the phone, if you prefer another method of payment, please let us know upon arrival/check-in.
What to Expect from the SoCa Staff During Your Appointment and Throughout the Spa:
- The SoCa front desk team will be wearing masks and gloves at all times
- During your treatment, the SoCa team member will be wearing a mask and if able with the treatment gloves
- All common spaces including the lobby area, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces, doors, tools, and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected prior to the daily opening and between each customer
- All restroom surfaces including floors, sinks, and toilet bowls will be cleaned and disinfected. We will store all paper products in a closed cabinet as well as provide antibacterial hand soap and place a trash can by the door
- Our treatment rooms will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use. Chairs and other surfaces will also be disinfected after each customer
- All team members will use effective hand washing techniques (put in place by the CDC). Employees will frequently wash their hands after using the phones, computer, cash register and/or credit card machine. They will also wipe these surfaces down between each use
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the spa
- We will develop, implement, and maintain a cleaning and disinfecting schedule for all areas of the spa
- We will disinfect equipment and work areas using a EPA approved disinfectant
- All employees will be trained on the CDC cleaning and disinfecting guidelines
If you have any questions please call us at 843.529.9500 or email us at email@example.com.
Lastly, we ask that you please be patient with us as we adjust to all the new implementations. We know these are not ideal and that your experience will not be quite the same these first few weeks as before when coming to SoCa. Our hope is that the situation will continue to improve drastically and we will be able to get back to normal within a few weeks of opening.
Thank you for your continued support and patience, we are all in this together!
-Your SoCa Day Spa Team
Please note: To purchase products please call ahead, purchase online, or if you are in for an appointment our team will put together your order for you.
Added Layout of Protection
At SoCa Day Spa, our staff and our customers health and safety is our top priority. Due to this, we have looked for ways to continue to add layers of protection during our services. We will be using The Facial Guardian System for all our facial services. If you have any questions about the system, please call us at 843.529.9500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are a few pictures and a video of the system.